Welcome -

Welcome - We Hope You Enjoy Traveling With Us. WE are off to South Dakota's Badlands and Black Hills

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mike and Kime came to the coach for our Meet & Great, and dinner, last night.  All I'll say is...

It was so good to see him, I can't explain my feelings.  Everything went very well.  Kime is a delight.

Our plans today are to sleep in...  Well, Lauri gets to sleep in, I'm up with the boys.  Mike and Kime were planning to meet us for lunch and a tour of Seattle.  However, she wasn't feeling well and they begged off to take her to the doctor.

Lauri and I, did some errands with our free time, and caught up on our e-mails.  Mike gave us a photo book of pictures of Sarah to look at last night.  One or our errands was to go to Sam's Club and have it copied.

Mike met us for dinner (Kime was still under the weather).  Mexican.  Lauri and I ordered Margaritas.  Large ones of course...  when they came they were in a 22 ounce sooner.  Wow!  The food was...  well...  Mexican.  However, I had a "Shrimp/Tomato/Avocado" soup that was delicious.  15 or so Cocktail size shrimp in a great tomato broth with a 1/2 dozen wedges of Avocado floating on top.  Lime haves on the side to squirt into it if you wanted...  I did.  Super good.

Dinner and more discussion with Mike.  Things are going very well. 

Back to the coach and time with the Boys.