Welcome -

Welcome - We Hope You Enjoy Traveling With Us. WE are off to South Dakota's Badlands and Black Hills

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Friday, September 28, 2012

Stayed in Columbus, Montana last night.  

Nice little RV park that Jim picked.  Lauri and I would (probably) never have pick this place.  Our lack of travel experience.  Jim and Cris were 24-7 RV's for over 2 years, so they know what to look for to get nice places at the right price per night.

Montana...  Very interesting and scenic drive?????
Our run to day will be another 400 mile plus day.  We are looking to make it to Osburn, Montana.  We were thinking about making it to Coeur d'Alene (idaho), but that's another 45 miles on top of an already long day.  It will make tomorrow longer than we had wanted, but something has to give.

By the way...  Montana is a very BIG state when you are traveling East to West..........   WOW!.  It's taken to hard days of driving and we're still not through it yet.

Also, a lot of smoke in the air from the fires in Wyoming and Southern Montana.

As many know, I LOVE 'Old Barns'.  I make a point of stopping and taking the "Photo Opp" whenever I can.  Here is one along the way, that I couldn't pass up.  It's beautiful...  I wish I could have gotten closer.